Serving the Legal Needs of Families Since 1979

Parental Relocations/Move-Aways

California Child Move-Away/Parental Relocation Attorney

When a parent chooses or has to move out-of-state or out of jurisdiction to pursue better financial opportunities, to remarry or for any other reason, there is no doubt that it is hard on both the children and the parent who is worried about "what now," and "does this mean I will lose contact with my children?"

At Fleming Family Law in Anaheim, we share your concern about the potential impact of moving children and care about how it effects you. Our job is to work to find a resolution that is both practical and keeps your children's best interests at the forefront.

If you or your ex-spouse have to relocate, call us at 714-855-1043, toll free at 866-698-3123 or contact Fleming Family Law by e-mail to learn about your options and to schedule a free consultation with Anaheim family law attorney Richard Fleming.

What You Can Expect From Us

With more than 30 years of experience in family law, we know that situations surrounding divorce and child custody relocation are always sensitive. You can count on us to treat your needs with respect, to answer your questions honestly, and to look for legal solutions that present the least emotional turmoil.

Finding Collaborative Solutions

We will always encourage a collaborative relocation agreement between parents, as this gives you the maximum say in your child's future and well-being. We can then guide you through the judicial system to make sure that wishes are carried out and that you and your family can move forward. When collaboration isn't possible, we will help you sort out a legal strategy that protects your rights as a parent.

How Can We Help You?

Contact our family law firm by e-mail or call us at 714-855-1043 or toll free at 866-698-3123 for more information about parental relocation or for a free, confidential lawyer consultation.