Comprehensive Family Law Services
When you're confused, lean on us; when you need legal answers, ask us. That is what we're here for. Even when a divorce is not contentious, it is still stressful because it is a change. Concerns for children and their future after a divorce can add to existing anxiety and stress for either parent. At our affordable law firm, we aim to be the calm in the eye of the storm.
While each case is different and treated individually, our approach is consistent. We will do the following:
- Walk you through the process and explain each step.
- Be reassuring and honest.
- Encourage settlement whenever possible.
- Never forget that you are the client.
- Provide compassionate but firm representation in court when settlement is not possible.
- Listen to your concerns.
We offer sound legal solutions in the following areas:
- Divorce — Including business owner divorce, spousal support, and other complex issues.
- Children's Issues — Working through issues of child support, custody, and visitation as well as issues related to parental relocations and move-away cases.
- Legal Separation/Annulment — Counseling clients about filing for separation or whether they qualify for annulment.
- Property Division/QDROS — Offering solutions and overcoming obstacles.
- Real Estate & Divorce — Helping clients get their fair share of real property (e.g., homes and rental properties).
- Post-Judgment Modification — Seeking modification of spousal and child support, child custody, and visitation when circumstances change.
- Prenuptial Agreements — Drafting agreements to help protect a client's assets.
- Paternity — Seeking legal determinations of parentage.
- Domestic Violence — Helping those seeking keep-away orders and those who have been falsely accused of violent behavior.